The Great Resignation, Quiet Quitting, and the difficulties of getting employees back into offices have forced many organizations to think, “it might be time to RE-THINK how we approach attracting, engaging, and retaining employees.”
Dr. Sherry Woosley and her team have been conducting NEW ground-breaking research that offers unique new insights. Drawing on that research, this session will cover how to win in this New Talent Reality, including answering questions such as:
• Which historical metrics have lost their relevance?
• What new measures are critical for high-performance and happiness?
• How important are traditional levers such as pay and managers to employee retention?
• Why employee engagement is the wrong measurement?
• What new levers can CIOs, supervisors, and even employees use to improve high-performance and happiness?
• How can data inform as we redefine our go-forward approach to talent?
Join this CEC webinar on Thursday, February 23 at 2:00 pm ET, Register here.