Security and Risk Strategies for the Digital Enterprise
As organizations adopt a “digital-first” approach, the risk landscape and shared responsibilities for CIOs and CSOs has never been more mission-critical. To meet their challenges, SecurIT’s one-day event series creates the conversations and networking opportunities to address today’s security and risk challenges. At SecurIT, IT and security executives will discuss holistic and strategic approaches to manage the varied challenges around security and risk. Since it’s produced by market leading CIO and CSO media brands, SecurIT will bring together the right people to provide guidance for discussions across organizational silos, partners and corporate objectives.
- Managing Security and Risk for the Digital Enterprise
- CIOs, CSOs, and How to Collaborate for Security Wins
- Managing Risk Across the Partner Ecosystem
- Minimizing Insider Threats and Risks
- Implementing Zero Trust Approaches
- Blockchain’s Emerging Role for the Enterprise
- Adapting to Evolving Regulations
For more details about this event, including other available dates, or to register, please visit here.